Garrett Jay, Founder
Creator & Executive Producer of Amazon Bestseller, "Intro to Money" DVD
Author, "Goodbye Money - 1,000 Ways to Waste It, or Not"
From Tadpoles to Teaching Money
Garrett Jay's financial experience began when he was nine years old and decided to capture, raise, and sell tadpoles to his friends. His early entrepreneurial ventures didn't stop there. From seal coating paved driveways, to deejaying parties, to selling pumpkins from his NYU dorm room for Halloween, he envisioned opportunities and seized them.
Garrett Jay learned the value of money at a very early age. His parents didn't force him to learn about money, but they encouraged him to earn and spend his own money. He doesn't remember ever receiving an allowance or getting paid to help with chores around the house. He says, "I never expected any money from my parents and believe I am a better person monetarily today because of it."
Garrett Jay is also a Realtor® at Leibowitz Realty Group in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. He specializes in waterfront homes, country club communities, private residences, condominiums, and investment properties. For assistance buying or selling real estate, you can reach Garrett Jay directly at 561$516$0190 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invested in commodities at 13
- Bought first income producing real estate at 21
- Coached fellow MBA classmates as a UCLA Communications Trainer
- Managed $50 million in annual sales as VP Sales for world's second largest printing company
Formal education highlights:
Work experience overview:
- Held leadership positions with Marketing, Sales, Financial & Management responsibilities at multinational corporations in Financial Services, Technology Consulting and Printing industries.
- Maintained critical roles at smaller, entrepreneurial ventures in the Software Development, Apparel, and Food Services industries.
About Money Lessons for Life
Teach Money Now!